Crystal Chip Bulk Grid Bag AMAZONITE
AMAZONITE Crystal Chips
Captivating shades of turquoise to a spearmint light green, the spirit and depth of this stone whispers promises of soothing the spirit and calming the soul. Its energy is as powerful as the river for which it is named, and as bold as the legendary women warriors with whom it is connected! Yet its an incredibly soft energy that provides harmony and balance. Not often seen in crystal chip form these beauties will not last long and who knows when I can source them again?
These tiny tumbled crystal chips are perfect for use in crystal grids but they aren’t limited to grid work! Because of their small size they have so many other applications you can use them for. Who doesn’t love a versatile crystal?! Here are just a few suggestions for their use.
Light and portable carry them in your medicine pouch or pop a few in your purse. It’s easy to access their energy without having to worry about lugging a multitude of huge rocks around. A very common way to infuse their magic is popping them into your essential oil blends. They are also safe for plants and fish tanks too! Add them to your candles, awesome for crafty projects or maybe style your own jewellery? My fav way to use them is as worry stones! Simply by popping them in a bowl and just run your fingers through them when you are feeling stressed or anxious seems to help the worries slip away through your fingers.
THE MAGICAL ENERGETIC PROPERTIES OF AMAZONITE
“The Stone of Courage and Truth”
- Amazonite, also called Amazon Jade or Amazon Stone
- A green to blue-green variety of Microcline, a Feldspar mineral that forms in short prismatic or tabular crystals or in masses. It ranges in hue from bright verdigris green to paler shades of turquoise, sometimes with white, yellow or grey portions, and can be translucent to opaque.
- It has a vitreous luster, and when polished resembles finely cracked or spider-webbed marble and displays a Schiller effect of pearly iridescence throughout the stone. Its blue-green colour was once thought to be caused by copper compounds, though scientists in the 1980’s discovered it to be from small quantities of lead and water.
- Tekto Silicate in the triclinic crystal system
- Mohs: 6- 6.5 in the scale of hardness
- Seeker and transformer crystal
- It fractures easily and is usually cut en cabochon for jewellery purposes. It is a soft stone and care should be taken when wearing, or in storing with other minerals.
- A powerful talisman of healing and prosperity
- As a metaphysical healer, Amazonite soothes the chakras and aligns the physical body to the etheric.
- rejuvenates the Heart and Throat Chakras, enhancing loving communication on all levels. It balances one’s masculine/feminine energies
- Amazonite is a Barrier Filter crystal that blocks geopathic stress, absorbs microwaves and cell phone emanations, and protects against electromagnetic pollution. Place it near computers and other electronics, or tape to your phone.
- In the workplace, Amazonite dispels negative energy and aggravation, and protects against unfair business practices and others taking advantage. A stone of prosperity
- Amazonite attracts new customers and orders to a business, and assists one in being in the right place at the right time for new opportunities.
- A good luck stone for games of chance, competitions and luck in any financial venture. To make a lucky-charm, combine three Amazonites and a small amount of basil and mint in a small pouch. Leave it in front of a turquoise candle until the candle burns down.
- Hide an Amazonite in a child’s or teen’s bedroom to encourage tidiness, and keep a dish of Amazonites on the kitchen table to persuade others to assist more with chores.
Any crystals used for energy work need to be regularly cleansed. I suggest placing in full moon moonlight to energize,and revitalise. To cleanse, It can also be smudged/ moved through sage smoke or incense, my favourite way to cleanse is to place on a selenite charging plate or near selenite overnight. Please avoid water
This listing is for one (1) 100g amazonite Bag of tumbled crystal chip stones
You will receive crystals similar to the ones pictured. Weighing 100g. Sizes vary from 5mm- to approx 1cm please see photos for approximate sizes.
chosen carefully and vetted for quality, seriously i can’t keep them all so i offer these beauties to you.