WEARABLE ENERGY - Aquamarine Bracelet
Aquamarine is one of those amazing crystals that varies so much in colour. This particular “batch” of beads are a soft blue sea foam ,evokes the purity of crystalline waters, and the exhilaration and relaxation of the sea.
Aquamarine is what is known as an Seeker Energizer crystal! Seekers contain the crystal energy structure that aligns the natural energy of the crystal to the natural power of the human mind to find the way to new horizons and new capabilities. They're pointers, directors, and compasses; the fresh start crystals. These are talismans of the searcher/seeker, the scientist, the adventurer, the hunter, wanderer, and explorer. They're also crystals of the student and the researcher.
THE MAGICAL ENERGETIC PROPERTIES OF AQUAMARINE
STONE OF COURAGE
Courage ♥ Cleansing ♥ Serenity ♥ Peace ♥ Inspiration ♥ Tranquility ♥ Inner power strength Soothing ♥ Calming ♥ Safe travel on water
Its calming energies reduce stress & quiet the mind. It has an affinity with sensitive people & can invoke tolerance of others & overcomes judgmentalism, giving support to those overwhelmed by responsibility. Clarifies perception, sharpens the intellect & clears confusion.
- The name Aquamarine comes from the Latin aqua marinus, meaning "water of the sea," and it was said to calm waves and keep sailors safe at sea.
- March’s birthstone was also thought to enhance the happiness of marriages.
- The best gems combine high clarity with limpid transparency and blue to slightly greenish blue hues. Like many beryls, aquamarine forms large crystals suitable for sizable fashioned gems and carvings.
- The pale blue, transparent crystal is a member of the Beryl family. Its colour, sometimes bluish green, is caused by iron oxides within the chemical makeup of the stone.
- Crystal system: Hexagonal crystal system
- Hardness (Mohs hardness scale): 7.5 – 8
- Aquamarine was believed to be the treasure of mermaids, and was used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness and protection.
- Associated with the Throat chakra, Aquamarine helps overcome the fear of speaking, and is an excellent stone for teachers and presenters of all types. It relaxes speakers to a stage of consciousness in which they are fully aware of their own truths, wisdom and feelings, and able to articulate them with clarity and conviction. It also allows one to speak clearly and without anger in difficult situations
- Beads of Aquamarine have been found in Egyptian mummy-pits, and the Greeks used Aquamarine for intaglios more than two thousand years ago. In antiquity it was also called precious Beryl, and in Magick of Kiram in 1685, Panzoon, or "All Life." The book advised one to engrave a crow upon the gem with a crab under its feet and wear it for joy, exultation, acquisition, and union. It was said to make the wearer cheerful and rich, and was excellent for lascivious and conjugal love. [Fernie, 131]
- As a travel crystal, greenish blue Aquamarine protects those who journey by sea, alleviating the fear of water, and guards those involved in any long-haul travel such as flying or driving long distances.
- As a love crystal, pale blue Aquamarine encourages a lover to return, helps two people with different lifestyles to live together in harmony, and reduces the effects of sensitive issues that cause quarrels.
- Aquamarine is a Water element stone, powerful for cleansing the emotional body and opening communication. Its gentle energy brings emotional patterns to the surface and assists in understanding the reason for holding onto old thoughts or patterns that are limiting forward motion.
- Aquamarine is useful for moving through transition and change, its cleansing energy removing resistance and helping one overcome fear of the unknown.
- Aquamarine is a stone of empowerment, for men and women alike. It helps in the realization that not all power comes from force. There is also power in aligning with the yielding, resilient vitality of life, and in promoting truthful and compassionate communication.
- traditions claim it is possible to see your guardian angel through an Aquamarine crystal when it points to the north
available in MEDIUM only to fit approx 18-19cm wrist. The average bead size is 7-10mm. Beaded on high quality stretchy stranded beading elastic.
Please be aware that due to a variation of crystal beads sizes may vary slightly measurements as not exact. If you are in any doubt please contact me. I suggest in order to get the correct size for your bracelet you gently wrap a piece of string around your wrist and tie it to where it is comfortable. Then untie and measure to the tied point.
I suggest placing in full moon moonlight to energize. It can also be moved through sage smoke or incense, my favourite is on a selenite charging plate or near selenite overnight. Please avoid water.
This listing is for one (1) Aquamarine Beaded Bracelet
You will receive the exact pictured- made from quality crystal beads that have been ethically sourced.Beaded on multi strand stretchy elastic. Weight approx 11g
Many people ask if it is ok to combine bracelets or crystal energy. Its no secret that I go by intuition and I suggest the same for you - each one of us has different needs- at one time you may feel the need to wear one or maybe combine more to amplify and add to the energies you wish to use. Go with your instincts there is no right or wrong, most of all enjoy your shiny treasures.