CRYSTALS FOR ABUNDANCE & GOODLUCK- Large Tiger Eye Freeform
Tiger eye Freeform Shape
Tiger’s Eye is an ancient talisman, mysterious and powerful, revered and one of the most popular stones used throughout the centuries.
The fire or the solar element of this golden stone stimulates our ability to manifest our deepest desires. This golden beauty is the stone of luck and good fortune, safe travel and protection. This massive beautifully hand carved free form piece would be perfect to place in of work to manifest prosperity , abundance and goodluck.
THE MAGICAL ENERGIES OF TIGER EYE
GOOD LUCK & PROTECTION “all-seeing all-knowing eye”.
Health ♥ Clear thinking ♥ Personal empowerment ♥ Wealth ♥ Happiness ♥ Grounding ♥ Safe Travel ♥ Courage
Has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, dispelling fear & anxiety. stabilizes mood swings, imbues us with willpower, purpose, courage and self-confidence, & releases tension.
Tigers Eye Stone is a crystal with lovely bands of yellow-golden color through it. This is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance. It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions with discernment and understanding and unclouded by your emotions.
- Crystal system: Hexagonal
- Hardness : 7
- Mineral class: Chalcedony
- Tiger’s Eye, or Tiger Eye, is a variety of macrocrystalline Quartz known for its remarkable chatoyancy and rich layers of gold and brown color. It is thought to be a pseudomorph of Quartz, formed as layers of Crocidolite, a fibrous blue asbestos, were replaced over time by Chalcedony Quartz while still retaining the original shape of the asbestos fibers. Iron from the decomposed Crocidolite oxidized to its brown color, and reflection of the light on the random fibers produces the gleaming chatoyancy. [www.gemdat.org][www.mindat.org]
- The Egyptians used it for the eyes in their deity statues to express divine vision, and was believed to provide the protection of the sun and earth combined.
- Roman soldiers carried it to deflect weapons and to be brave in battle.
- Linked to the magical tiger, the king of beasts in Eastern mythology, Tiger’s Eye portrays courage, integrity and right use of power.
- It has been highly regarded throughout history as a stone of prosperity and good fortune, protecting one’s resources and reflecting back malice or threats from others.
- Tiger’s Eye grounds the energy of the Solar Ray into the Earth, stimulating the First through to the Third Chakras. It supports physical vitality, practicality, and maintaining balance between extremes.
- chakras: base, solar plexus
- Its energy will enable you to take the action needed to be more practical, and put this into practice within your life
- Tiger’s Eye is a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money to the home. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and those setting out in business for the first time; also for those building up skills and a knowledge base for major career changes in the future.
- Wear or carry Tiger’s Eye for increasing insight and perception in unfamiliar places or circumstances, and for protection from the negative intentions of others.
- Draw on Tiger’s Eye to boost will power, emotional stability and energy levels when working through lifestyle changes and health improvement routines.
- Tiger Eye balances emotional extremes and allowing scattered thoughts. It brings focus and stability, enables us to make decisions from a place of reason rather than emotion.
I suggest placing in full moon moonlight to energize. It can also be moved through sage smoke or incense, my favourite is to place on a selenite charging plate or near selenite overnight. Please avoid water.
This listing is for one (1) Tiger Eye Freeform shape 332.8g measuring almost 10cm at its longest point and 5 cm at its widest
You will receive the exact piece pictured, it comes packaged in its own box, with an information sheet about its energetic properties and my complimentary Crystal care sheet. Rest assured every piece I supply has been hand chosen as if i was keeping it for myself