CLEANSE & PURIFY- Mini PEACH Selenite wand sticks
MINI PEACH SELENITE CRYSTAL WANDS
Ok so you’ve heard of selenite but have you ever used PEACH selenite??
Peach selenite has all the energetic properties of white selenite but a slightly different energy resonance as it works deeply with the heart chakra. It is a crystal that’s never need cleansing or recharging because of its exceptionally high vibration. It” brilliant to sweep away negative energy from the auric field. Selenite has the ability to quickly unblock stagnant, stuck energy to promote a healthy, smooth flow of energy throughout your grid and can also be used on your body. It dispels all negative energy, bringing calming energies, mental clarity and deep peace.
These beautiful high grade pieces i have hand selected for you and will come with a bonus card with information about auric cleansing and aura brushing.
A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF SELENITE
- Selenite is commonly found in the deep caves of Mexico, Morocco and Madagascar and the raw crystal formations can be as long as 35 feet. Some of the largest crystals ever found are of selenite, the largest specimen found in the Naica Mine's Cave of the Crystals being 12 metres long and weighing 55 tons.
- Selenite, also known as satin spar, desert rose, or gypsum flower are four crystal structure varieties of the mineral gypsum. These four varieties of gypsum may be grouped together and called selenite.
- Peach Selenite, also known as Orange or Red Selenite has exceptionally pure energy.
- it is named after Greek σεληνη "the moon".
- Peach Selenite's beautiful colour comes from its mixture with other minerals. Gypsum crystals colours are caused by the presence of other mineral inclusions such as, copper ores, sulfur and sulfides, silver, iron ores, coal, calcite, dolomite, and opal.
- Selenite if selenite crystals show translucency, opacity, and/or colour, it is caused by the presence of other minerals, sometimes in druse (a crust of tiny, minute, or micro crystals that form or fuse either within or upon the surface of a rock vug, geode, or another crystal)
- Satin spar- most often silky, fibrous, and translucent (pearly, milky); can exhibit some coloration-the satin spar name can also be applied to fibrous calcite (a related calcium mineral) – calcite is a harder mineral – and feels greasier, waxier, or oilier to the touch.
- All varieties of gypsum, including selenite and alabaster, are composed of calcium sulfate dihydrate .
- Selenite contains no significant selenium, the similarity of the names of the substances coming from the Ancient Greek word for the Moon.
- Crystal system: monoclinic
- Mohs scale of hardness:2
- Chakras: sacral and heart chakra
- Selenite is a popular crystal when it comes to cleansing and clearing the home or office space. It dispels negative energy and enhances clarity, focus and creates calm in any space
- Clears negative energy
- Cleanses and charges other crystals
- Its’ calming properties makes it ideal for meditation and spiritual work
- Enhances team spirit in groups and organisations
- Perfect crystal for gridding the home or property and healing the heart
- Calms nightmares
- Good for memory
- Aids physical balance
Activating Crystal Grids
Activating is the final step in creating a crystal grid, an activating crystal can be any type of crystal or you can even use your finger to trace the energy lines. But I find the more powerful energies to be clear quartz, kyanite and selenite as they all have strong vibrational protective energy.
To activate a crystal grid, take your crystal of choice (can be small or large), draw an invisible line between each stone to energetically connect each to the next. You can start at the first stone you laid or the outside- there really aren’t any “rules” its up to you. Think of it like “connecting the dots” when you were a kid. Trace as many times as you like until you feel the energy is right for you.
Known to activate the heart chakra, which is directly links the the crown - to the spirit, Selenite allows you to form and understand a deeper connection to the earth and yourself. This is the ultimate crystal for clearing and cleansing energies and auras. Selenite provides access to an experience of a ‘higher self’ which stems from the crown chakra. When this chakra is activated, it allows you to experience a blissful state of infinite knowledge called ‘satchidananda’.
Paired with the element of beyond time and space, selenite can work with your crown to give you a feeling of completeness. Selenite also activates the third eye chakra, which allows you to have a sixth sense and nudges you into a conscious and enlightened state.
Energy Healers use wands to clear and cleanse the energetic system as well as to “seal” in any energetic balance and or healing work done.
please avoid water as this will damage your mineral. Selenite never needs cleansing but you may need to physically clean it- Simply use a damp cloth.
This listing is for 1 ( one) wand Each selenite wand is unique in texture & pattern—they are all beautiful and unique- none are perfect.
The lengths average around 7cm and weigh approx 38g. You will receive a wand SIMILAR to those pictured – colour, size, thickness, shape of the crystals may vary.
Yours will arrive lovingly parcelled in a special storage bag bag along with a card describing the properties of the stone AND an information card about auric cleansing and brushing- thats not all you will also receive a complimentary crystal care sheet.Each piece is chosen carefully and vetted for quality.