CRYSTALS FOR PROTECTION- large black kyanite blades/fans
GIANT BLACK KYANITE FAN/BLADE
Calling all healers and light workers -Oh my freaking goodness! Have you ever seen black kyanite wands so big ????
These whoppers are amazing - heavy duty hardcore crystal warriors with two totally different personalities. I’ve never seen them this large before, and these are ready to do some serious energy work.
THE DEEPER MAGIC TO BLACK KYANITE
- Kyanite has various colors, its name is derived from the same origins as that of the colour cyan or the Ancient Greek’s meaning dark blue. This is mainly because blue was the most common color when it was first discovered.
- The most common colour of kyanite is blue. However, it also comes in black, orange, green, and indigo. There are other colours that are quite rare, and they are grey, pink, yellow, and white.
- Black kyanite is a silicate mineral commonly found in aluminum-rich metamorphic and sedimentary rocks. Black Kyanite is used in refractory and ceramic products. It can also be used in electronics like abrasives and electrical insulators.
- Legend says the blade of Archangel Michael's sword was made of Kyanite.
- MINERAL CLASS: Silicates
- CRYSTAL SYSTEM: Triclinic Crystal System
- HARDNESS: 4.5 to 6.5 Hardness
- CHAKRA’S: All-but with a special emphasis on the third eye.
- Black Kyanite is one of the only grounding/protecting stones that does not bring you to that “low’ or grounding frequency, it keeps energies high while keeping the aura safe.
- Emotionally, this stone will help to face blockages, open new pathways and release the emotions in a more positive way.
- Where there is no foreseeable path, Black Kyanite’s abundant energies will pave a way and bridge the gap creating something out of nothing.
- This stone can aid those who are unsure of their current path and help to discover what is truly authentic or unique about themselves. This discovery will allow you to share with and service others in a positive way.
These babies are high vibrational self cleansing stones , so no cleansing required. However is you feel like they need a physical clean please avoid water use a soft brush or a feather to dust. Prior to working with Black Kyanite, feel free to clear the stone by leaving it in the ground during a storm or clearing it with sage smoke. Sage smoke will move itself between the ridged seams of the stone and refresh it’s energy.
Although Kyanite may not need clearing/cleansing like most crystals, I suggest clearing your Kyanite as often as is needed, based on:
- The amount of use it gets (how hard your crystal is working for you) and
- The amount of energy that your crystal has been exposed to over a period of time.
When clearing your crystals, always make sure that your intent is clearly stated, so the crystal knows that it is being given some time off and needs to recharge itself.
HOW TO USE BLACK KYANITE:
- Purify your crystal grids with black kyanite is not about cutting energy connections. I use it simply to ensure that no one else’s energy is influencing my own, and that I’m filling my energy top up or back up. Using black kyanite as an activator helps us to continue being a source of support for others, rather than feeling energetically down yourself. So perfect for connecting healing, distance healing for others.
- You can also use black kyanite to protect your energy field from energy vampires (people who seem to always drain your energy), relationships or people who feast on your positive vibrations but offer nothing in return. Slice through negative emotions and toxic ties with the power of Black Kyanite.
- Cut cords from any negative attachments with this crystal in hand! or using during release ceremonies/rituals.
- Place on any chakra to open p and clear stagnant energy and to any tears or holes in the chakras and the aura. Its fan shape can help to sweep away any unwanted energies.
- Holding Black Kyanite in your pocket produces fragments of distant memories from past lifetimes and incarnations.
- A powerful exercise to maintain your positive energy and keep it safe is to envision hundreds of kyanite blades floating on the edges of your aura. Use words of power such as “I draw down the protective power of Black Kyanite and protect my energy with it’s blessed blades.”
- Meditating with Black Kyanite can help one to come up with important insights resulting from exploration of the subconscious mind. Often used to explore past-lives, Black Kyanite can also help one to anticipate how current actions affect future lives.
- Place Black Kyanite, on the floor, between the feet to ground spiritual energy (It’s amazing)
- Place on the center of the forehead to access deep forgotten childhood memories
- Anything of a low-frequency won’t be able to tolerate the high vibrations of Black Kyanite.
- Black Kyanite grounds the body while aligning the chakras
- As a talisman, it is an amazing barrier strengthener
This listing is for one (1) black kyanite wing - two options available
A. Long fan ( looks like a dragons head to me !!) weighing approx 123.7g and measuring approx 12.5cm at its longest point
B. Double layer fan weighing approx 143.4g and measuring approx 11.3cm at its longest point
Due to the nature of the stone each is completely unique in texture, colour and formation- they are all natural beautiful fan like shapes. The Natural markings and patterns on their surface are all part of their beauty- just like us every piece is an individual being natural they are never perfect.
These will come carefully packaged along will some information about each stone