CRYSTALS FOR WELLBEING and PURIFICATION Genuine Turquoise Earrings
CRYSTALS FOR WELLBEING and PURIFICATION - Genuine Turquoise Earrings
Turquoise is one of the most highly prized crystals on the market - also the most faked stone! So you can guess how excited I was to source these A grade quality beads from Africa.
Turquoise is a copper based mineral and reknown for its protective qualities, also perfect to align the chakras and resonates with the throat chakra. So brilliant for courage and confidence.
I have handmade every pair to specifically work within your auric and etheric energy field - wearable energy to take with you where ever you go!
THIS CRYSTALS UNIQUE ENERGY MAGICAL ENERGIES- TURQUOISE
If Turquoise has found its way into your life, it’s a sign that you’re in need of its healing powers. The Turquoise meaning is connected to the healing energy of water, the life-giving element that sustains the planet and the origins of life itself. This energy of renewal and rejuvenation is what gives the Turquoise crystal meaning its unique ability to support healing intentions and overall well-being.
The water-like qualities of the Turquoise stone also guide you to a state of calm and tranquility, which can aid in stress-relief and the elimination of negative energies
- Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is a hydrated phosphate of copper and aluminium, with the chemical formula CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8·4H2O.
- It is rare and valuable in finer grades and has been prized as a gemstone and ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue.
- Like most other opaque gems, turquoise has been devalued by the introduction of treatments, imitations and synthetics into the market. The robin’s egg blue or sky blue color of the Persian turquoise mined near the modern city of Neyshabur in Iran has been used as a guiding reference for evaluating turquoise quality.
- The gemstone has been known by many names. Pliny the Elder referred to the mineral as callais (from Ancient Greek κάλαϊς) and the Aztecs knew it as chalchihuitl.
- The word turquoise dates to the 17th century and is derived from the French turquois meaning "Turkish" because the mineral was first brought to Europe through Turkey. the gemstone was first brought to Europe from Turkestan or another Turkish territory.
- The finest of turquoise reaches a maximum Mohs hardness of just under 6, or slightly more than window glass.
- Characteristically a cryptocrystalline mineral, turquoise almost never forms single crystals, and all of its properties are highly variable
- . X-ray diffraction testing shows its crystal system to be triclinic
Wear: Wearing Turquoise jewelry allows you to bring its protective energy with you throughout the day. as earrings, this crystal will help to eliminate negativity from your energy field as you move throughout the world.
Any crystals used for energy work need to be regularly cleansed. I suggest placing in full moon moonlight to energize, and revitalise. To cleanse, It can also be smudged/ moved through sage smoke or incense, my favourite way to cleanse is to place on a selenite charging plate or near selenite overnight.please avoid water
This listing is for one (1) set of GENUINE TURQUOISE EARRINGS
Created with 925 sterling silver hypoallergenic shepherd hooks and plated silver. measuring from the top of the shepherds hook to the base of the crystals are approx. 4cm with genuine African quality turquoise.
you will receive a pair similar to the ones pictured . Along with my complimentary Crystal jewellery care sheet.
Rest assured every piece i supply has been hand made by me and as if i was keeping them for myself