SPEAK FROM THE HEART- Malachite with Chrysocolla Polished Stone
UNEARTHED TREASURE-Malachite with Chrysocolla polished Specimen
These colours look almost too good to be true.
This amazing mineral specimen is out of this world- Beautiful green malachite banding reveal a chrysocolla cave! Its no mistake this crystal aligns with earth energy, harmony and stability. This mineral combination is unparalleled with energetic vibrations and it also looks from the side like a smiley dinosaur face!!
THIS CRYSTALS UNIQUE ENERGY MAGICAL ENERGIES-
MALACHITE HEALING TRANSFORMATION
Protection ♥ Prosperity ♥ Growth ♥ Abundance ♥ Cleanse ♥ Purify ♥ Spiritual Renewal
A strong protector of children. It is said to protect the wearer from accidents and protects travelers. Malachite
It has been used to aid success in business & protect against undesirable business associations. It is a stone of balance in relationships
Tranquility ♥ Inner Strength ♥ Serenity ♥ Stability ♥ Confidence ♥ Helps with Phobias ♥ Harmony
Chrysocolla opens the throat chakra and connects to the throat, helping us to find and express our voice in the world.
- Within the home helps to draw off negativity of all kinds.
- malachite is a strong protection stone pulling off negativity of all kinds and can break under the stress if not cleansed regularly
- malachite is toxic do not breathe in its dust or use in gem elixirs.
- Turquoise colour of Chrysocolla opens the throat chakra and connects to the throat, helping us to find and express our voice in the world.
- The green of malachite works with the heart chakra and the turquoise of the chrysocolla the throat
- Malachite is a copper hydroxide mineral
- Beneficial to rocky relationships- helping heal & stabilize personal interaction.
- Chrysocolla belongs to the silicate class of minerals and is often combined with quartz, malachite, azurite, cuprite and limonite. You’ll notice a mix of green malachite, and chrysocolla on a base of cuprite. These are mostly oxidised forms of other secondary copper minerals- Hydrated copper phylloscilicate mineral.
- Chrysocolla Its often mistaken for turquoise!
Any crystals used for energy work need to be regularly cleansed. I suggest placing in full moon moonlight to energize, and revitalise. To cleanse, It can also be smudged/ moved through sage smoke or incense, my favourite way to cleanse is to place on a selenite charging plate or near selenite overnight. Please avoid water as malachite can give off toxic fumes when moist- do not store in The bathroom. Malachite contains poisonous elements, such as copper, lead, zinc and arsenic. So please DO NOT make gem elixirs from this stone.
This listing is for one (1) malachite with chrysocolla specimen weighing 83.2g and measuring approximately 5cm at its longest point and approx 2cm thick- see photos for details. You will receive this exact unique crystal pictured. It comes packaged with its own box, an information sheet about its energetic properties and my complimentary Crystal care sheet.
rest assured every piece i supply has been hand chosen as if i was keeping it for myself