UNEARTHED TREASURE Azurite Medium Specimen
UNEARTHED CRYSTALS - Raw AZURITE Specimens
Have you ever seen such a vibrant and evocative natural colour? Revered by the early egyptians, and the ancient chinese who called it the stone of heaven. Said to be the stone of inner wisdom and happiness, azurite has a distinctive mystical energy. Just gazing into its sparkling surface restoring balance and stimulates the mind.
This A grade specimen really is something super super special and out of the ordinary. Fragile layers of deep azure blue with an internal malachite azurite band through it’s centre. This copper carbonate mineral resonates closely with the third eye, if you are looking for a deeper understanding of life this could be the crystal for you!
THIS CRYSTALS UNIQUE ENERGY- AZURITE
Psychic Connection ♥ Clarity ♥ Speak Clearly ♥ Stability ♥ Confidence ♥ Spiritual Guidance ♥ Balance
Azurite encourages new perspectives and clear understanding, expanding the mind - helping you to let go of old unhelpful beliefs
- Use during meditation to call on Archangel Michael to keep you safe.
- This is a stone of insight and inner vision, and this makes it an excellent stone to use in meditation.
- The vibration of this deep blue crystal within the third eye may stimulate psychic gifts, clairvoyance and intuition.
- Azurite helps us to understand a subject clearly by expanding the mind, and may also help you to perceive a new approach to what you are learning. So a great place a piece on your study or work desk.
- Pure Azurite is Not common or abundant and often appears with malachite, chrysocolla and cuprite. Is often found as a by product of copper mining.
- Azurite can age into malachite over time and is a soft mineral that does not lend its self to heat, abrasion or jewellery.
- Related to the throat and third eye chakras - connect and balance
- Azurite stone has been known about since ancient times, and its name comes from an old Persian word that means 'blue colour'.
- Formed when carbon dioxide waters descend into the earth and react with subsurface copper ore
- A Copper Carbonate Hydroxide Mineral combination
- please avoid water
This listing is for one (1) azurite raw specimen weighing 63.6g and measuring approximately 7.5cm at its longest point , 4cm at its widest and approx 1.8cm at its thickest- see photos for details.
You will receive this exact unique crystal pictured. It comes packaged with its its own bag, with an information sheet about its energetic properties and my complimentary Crystal care sheet.p
rest assured every piece i supply has been hand chosen as if i was keeping it for myself