UNEARTHED TREASURE- Raw Natural Ruby Record Keeper
Natural Raw Ruby Record Keeper
These natural record keeper rubies are spectacular, rubies are a precious gem- rarer even than diamond, ruby has historically been the stone of kings and queens, prized and coveted throughout history; found today only in short supply. This is a powerhouse stone!
To be used wisely, and with focused intention. These natural, crystalline hexagonal shaped pieces pack a powerful punch of energy. And each one is a record keeper! This means they each have “trigons” on their surface,(triangles) visible subtle natural raised imprints on the side of each crystal- some on both sides. Some are harder to see than others, but believe me, they’re there!
THE MAGICAL ENERGIES OF RECORD KEEPER RUBIES
The ruby is known as a protective stone that can bring happiness and passion into the life of the wearer. ... The ruby is also believed to protect the wearer from negative entities that leach positive energy, promoting spiritual vitality and wellness overall.
Record Keepers are Raised triangles or patterns on the surface of a crystal.
- CRYSTAL SYSTEM: Trigonal
- CRYSTAL CLASS: Hexagonal
- MINERAL: mineral corundum (aluminium oxide).
- Natural Ruby is one of four “precious” gemstones (including Diamond, Emerald and Sapphire) known its rarity, monetary value, and hardness (second only to Diamond).
- Ruby is red Corundum, an aluminum oxide mineral with chromium responsible for its rich, red colour.
- The name comes from the Latin word rubeus, meaning “red,” and until 1800 when Ruby was recognized as a variety of Corundum
- Ruby forms in prismatic tabular, bipyramidal or rhombohedral crystals, as well as granular or massive habits.
- All natural Rubies have imperfections within them, including colour impurities and inclusions of Rutile needles known as “silk.” These inclusions help distinguish natural Ruby from synthetics and when structurally oriented so the light shines off the “silk” in certain ways, the inclusions actually increase the rarity and value of the stone.
- CHAKRA: Base & Heart
- It actively stimulates the Base Chakra, increasing vitality and chi, the life-force energy, throughout the physical body and into the spirit.
- USES: Access to the Akashic Records. Ruby revitalizes lifeforce, open the heart & are powerful protectors. Use to help spark passion, courage & unlock wisdom. Meditate with it on the sternum or 3rd eye. Place under your pillow for lucid dreaming
- Wear or carry Ruby to overcome exhaustion and lethargy. It stimulates circulation and amplifies energy and vitality to the whole system. However, those who are highly sensitive or irritable may find this stone over-stimulating or uncomfortable to wear. Ruby has been known to calm hyperactivity
- CLEANSE/CHARGE: White Sage, Selenite, Moonlight, Sound
Any crystals used for energy work need to be regularly cleansed. I suggest placing in full moon moonlight to energize, and revitalise. To cleanse, It can also be smudged/ moved through sage smoke or incense, my favourite way to cleanse is to place on a selenite charging plate or near selenite overnight. Please avoid water
This listing is for one (1) Natural Hexagonal Ruby record Keeper
You will receive the exact crystal pictured. Choose from three amazing options
A. 81.9g measuring 4.5cm at its widest point
B. 10.4g measuring 2.5 cm at its widest point
C. 7.7g measuring 2cm widest point
Yours will arrive lovingly parcelled with a card describing the properties of the stone AND a card all about record keepers , as well as a complimentary crystal care sheet. Each piece is chosen carefully and vetted for quality, seriously i can’t keep them all so i offer these beauties to you.