UNEARTHED TREASURE- snow quartz phantom Lightbrary Point
SNOW QUARTZ PHANTOM LIGHTBRARY
At first glance this beautiful WHITE LIGHT snow quartz crystal looks like your usual lightbrary or cathedral quartz point. But i urge you to look deeper and discover the amazing shadowland deep inside its core.
Ive done my best to capture the elusive phantom or ghost shape at the heart of this piece, but i can assure you it is so much better in real life. At different angles you can also see the typical pyramid shaped stepped shadows echoing the point. When i turned it i discovered two interesting darker patches that look very much to me like eyes
This is a very high feminine vibrational lightbrary which Radiating Peace, Wisdom, Oneness with the Divine, Purification and Psychic Connections. A true LIGHTWORKER crystal filled with very the goddess energy- strong and loving life force.
Snow Quartz is the name given to white Quartz included with microscopic water bubbles, giving a cloudy, milky appearance.
- Snow Quartz, also known as Milky Quartz, has a distinctive waxy feel. Snow Quartz should not be confused with the rock Quartzite.
- Colour: white
- Class: Silicate, Quartz Group
- Group: Hexagonal, rhombohedral terminations
- Chemical Composition: SiO2
- Hardness: 7
- Snow Quartz has a soft feminine energy which can be used to balance the yin and yang energies, align and balance the chakra.
- Snow Quartz facilitates mental clarity and alertness during meditation.
- Snow Quartz can be used to stimulate healing of any dis-ease, as its function is to harmonise the higher vibrational energies of the aura, light body or subtle body. It is believed that physical dis-ease is a consequence of dis-harmony in the energies of the subtle body.
- Phantom quartz crystals have been referred to as ghost crystals, spectre crystals and shadow crystals.
- The name quartz comes from the Saxon word querklufterz which meant cross vein ore.
- Phantom Quartz is a variety of quartz crystal with natural phantom crystal shapes in the interior of a quartz crystal.
- Phantom quartz chemical composition: SiO2
- Class: tectosilicate
- Crystal system: Hexagonal-R; 32 (trigonal-trapezohedral)
- Crystal habit: Macroscopic quartz crystals commonly occur as horizontally striated hexagonal prisms terminated by a combination of positive and negative rhombohedrons forming six sided pyramids. Prism faces and/or rhombohedral terminations may be lacking, poorly developed or predominant resulting in diverse possible crystal habits. Trigonal tapezohedral faces can occur in the upper right or left of alternating prism faces identifying right or left handed crystals, respectively.
- Hardness: 7
- Phantom quartz is a macrocrystalline variety of the mineral quartz (SiO2). Quartz is the most abundant single mineral on earth. It makes up about 12% of the earth's crust
- hantom quartz crystal shapes can sometimes be seen in the interior of quartz crystals, outlining an earlier stage of the crystal's formation. These phantoms are usually composed of other minerals such as chlorite, goethite or hematite or are composed of other varieties of quartz such as milky quartz, smoky quartz or even amethyst, which form on most or all of the surfaces of the quartz crystal at a particular point in time during its growth, after which the quartz crystal resumes its crystallization enclosing the phantom crystal outline within itself.
- Phantom quartz crystals are said to help one understand the various stages in life that we all evolve thru, and they are said to be an excellent tool for meditation and for remembrance of past lives
Lightbrarys will assist you in journeying to the Other Side to read the Akashic Records, to meet with loved ones who have crossed over and the spirit guides that are helping you in this lifetime. You may also be guided to the Ascended Masters and Angels allowing you to receive Universal messages and guidance for all.
Manifestation ♥ Harmony ♥ Energy ♥ Healing Togetherness ♥ Group work
Defined as one crystal surrounded by many other points all sharing a common base. Amplifies energy & thought, as well as other crystals round it- almost like an old fashioned sandcastle. These are Lightworker crystals of intense high vibration- the main points often hold akashic records (the “book of life”) Use in Abundance grids & altars.
- CATHEDRAL- LIGHTBURY, Lightbrary or light library
- Chakras: Third Eye, Crown, Etheric and Transpersonal
- Quartz is a silicon dioxide mineral
- Mohs: hardness of 7.
- Crystal system is hexagonal which grows lesser points along the body of the main crystal, running parallel and partially embedded.
- Metaphysically, Lightbraries are extremely powerful Lightworkers and are full of wisdom. They transmit very high vibration and can be used to raise your vibrational frequency. The smaller points contain information from the Akashic records.
- “The Akashic Records or “The Book of Life” can be equated to the universe’s super computer system. It is this system that acts as the central storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth.” Edgar Cayce
- Cathedral Quartz teaches the necessity of moving beyond individualism and into cooperative group growth, and to this end is excellent for group healing or creating spiritual communities.in Use in meditation, to creates a safe, structured energetic environment to explore the higher realms.
- Cathedral Quartz, can be used to draw pain.
- Use to stimulate healing of any dis-ease, as its function is to harmonise the higher vibrational energies of the aura, light body or subtle body. It is believed that physical dis-ease is a consequence of dis-harmony in the energies of the subtle body.
I suggest placing in full moon moonlight to energize. It can also be moved through sage smoke or incense, my favourite is on a selenite charging plate or near selenite overnight. Please avoid water .
This listing is for one (1) Snow Quartz Lightbrary Phantom Point You will receive the exact crystal pictured. 144.2g . Measuring 6cm at its longest point and 5cm at its widest Yours will arrive lovingly parcelled in a gift bag along with a card describing the properties of the stone as well as a complimentary crystal care sheet. Each piece is chosen carefully and vetted for quality, seriously i can’t keep them all so i offer this beauty to you.