Mixed Tiger Eye Bracelets - Wearable Energy
Of all the crystals in my stall tiger eye is probably the most recognised! I mean lets face it who doesn’t have a piece in their collection??
Well I’ve managed to source these AMAZING tiger eye beads in a mixture of gold, red and rare hawks eye (blue). Top quality and incredibly powerful, tiger eye has been long used as an ancient talisman, mysterious and powerful, revered and one of the most popular stones used throughout the centuries.
The fire or the solar element of this golden stone stimulates our ability to manifest our deepest desires. This golden beauty is the stone of luck and good fortune, safe travel and protection. Bracelets are a perfect way to carry the energy of a crystal with you!
THE MAGICAL ENERGIES OF TIGER EYE
GOOD LUCK & PROTECTION “all-seeing all-knowing eye”.
Health ♥ Clear thinking ♥ Personal empowerment ♥ Wealth ♥ Happiness ♥ Grounding ♥ Safe Travel ♥ Courage
Has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, dispelling fear & anxiety. stabilizes mood swings, imbues us with willpower, purpose, courage and self-confidence, & releases tension.
Tigers Eye Stone is a crystal with lovely bands of yellow-golden color through it. This is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance. It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions with discernment and understanding and unclouded by your emotions.
- Crystal system: Hexagonal
- Hardness : 7
- Mineral class: Chalcedony
- Tiger’s Eye, or Tiger Eye, is a variety of macrocrystalline Quartz known for its remarkable chatoyancy and rich layers of gold and brown color. It is thought to be a pseudomorph of Quartz, formed as layers of Crocidolite, a fibrous blue asbestos, were replaced over time by Chalcedony Quartz while still retaining the original shape of the asbestos fibers. Iron from the decomposed Crocidolite oxidized to its brown color, and reflection of the light on the random fibers produces the gleaming chatoyancy. [www.gemdat.org][www.mindat.org]
- The Egyptians used it for the eyes in their deity statues to express divine vision, and was believed to provide the protection of the sun and earth combined.
- Roman soldiers carried it to deflect weapons and to be brave in battle.
- Linked to the magical tiger, the king of beasts in Eastern mythology, Tiger’s Eye portrays courage, integrity and right use of power.
- It has been highly regarded throughout history as a stone of prosperity and good fortune, protecting one’s resources and reflecting back malice or threats from others.
- Tiger’s Eye grounds the energy of the Solar Ray into the Earth, stimulating the First through to the Third Chakras. It supports physical vitality, practicality, and maintaining balance between extremes.
- chakras: base, solar plexus
- Its energy will enable you to take the action needed to be more practical, and put this into practice within your life
- Tiger’s Eye is a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money to the home. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and those setting out in business for the first time; also for those building up skills and a knowledge base for major career changes in the future.
- Wear or carry Tiger’s Eye for increasing insight and perception in unfamiliar places or circumstances, and for protection from the negative intentions of others.
- Draw on Tiger’s Eye to boost will power, emotional stability and energy levels when working through lifestyle changes and health improvement routines.
- Tiger Eye balances emotional extremes and allowing scattered thoughts. It brings focus and stability, enables us to make decisions from a place of reason rather than emotion.
available in MEDIUM only
8mm fits approx 19.5cm wrist.
And the 10mm slightly larger at around 20cm wrist
Beaded on high quality stretchy stranded beading elastic.
I have two bead size options 8 and/or 10mm and can provide you with an adjustment kit if you’d like to resize it!?
Sizes may vary slightly measurements as not exact. If you are in any doubt please contact me.
I suggest in order to get the correct size for your bracelet you gently wrap a piece of string around your wrist and tie it to where it is comfortable. Then untie and measure to the tied point.
I suggest placing in full moon moonlight to energize. It can also be moved through sage smoke or incense, my favourite is on a selenite charging plate or near selenite overnight. Please avoid water.
This listing is for 1 (one) mixed colour tiger eye bracelet available in 2 bead sizes
You will receive similar to the ones pictured- made from quality crystal beads that have been ethically sourced.
Many people ask if it is ok to combine bracelets or crystal energy. Its no secret that I go by intuition and I suggest the same for you - each one of us has different needs- at one time you may feel the need to wear one or maybe combine more to amplify and add to the energies you wish to use. Go with your instincts there is no right or wrong, most of all enjoy your shiny treasures.