If your just starting to explore earth magic, you’ve gotta ~let it burn!
Candles are a staple item in any magical tool kit.- use them to amplify and release energy, and they can be used to promote positive vibes or used in rituals and spells.
Candle magic is all about the element of fire, which represents transformation.
Fire changes everything it interacts with, if it’s a transformational energy what you’re channeling in candle magic, it will encourage and bring about accelerating changes in your life.
- White: promotes serenity ,hope, represents purity, peace and enhances personal strength and insight. Crystals to use with white candles - clear Quartz, howlite and selenite. Chakra - soul star and crown
- Black: for psychic protection, use to ward off negativity. Crystals to use - black tourmaline, obsidian and black kyanite. Chakra - base and earth star
- Red: encourages love, sex, and passion. Works with the base chakra so good for grounding yet strangely enough is energising at the same time! Crystals to use - Ruby, garnet and Ruby fuschite . Chakra - base/root
- Orange: encourages your ambition and helps you broaden your horizons. Great for creativity and uplifting vibes. Crystals to use - carnelian, sunstone and calcite. Chakra - sacral
- Yellow: enhances your networking, social skills and creativity! Helping to bringing in new career opportunities. The pranic energy of the sun that brings joy, happiness and strength of will. Crystals to use - citrine, sunstone and pyrite. Chakra - solar plexus
- Pink: This one’s for romance, love , nurturing and comfort. Try placing a pink candle by your home’s doorway will welcome in love. Crystals to use - rose quartz, mangano calcite and rhodonite. Chakra - heart
- Green: helps bring your ideas to life and amplifies prosperity and abundance. Crystals to use - Aventurine, Amazonite and malachite. Chakra - Heart
- Blue: light blue connects with your throat chakra so awesome for courage, calming and communication and dark blue any emotional wounds that need healing. As well as forgiveness, loyalty and opening the channels of communication. Crystals to use - blue kyanite, Sodalite, peacock ore . Chakra - throat and third eye/brow
- Purple: boosts your spiritual enlightenment and creativity. Purple is also the colour of healing ( great combined with amethyst - the master healer) crystals to use - amethyst, lepidolite and chariote. Chakra - crown.
Basic Candle Magic.
Meditate with your candle and focus on your wish. When you feel ready, light the candle and let it burn until the flame goes out on its own. This can take up to two hours. Once the flame goes out, your wish has been released to the universe.
How to use candles for manifestation.
Step 1: What are you trying to manifest?
Think of what you want to bring into your life. Clarify your intention in a single sentence, Be specific, realistic, and positive.
Step 2: Create your spell.
The most basic candle magick spell is to simply visualize your goal, say a sentence, and light the candle to release the energy.
Choose the candle’s color carefully. Pick one that corresponds with the nature of your goal, ie green candle for abundance. You may also want to place crystals, herbs, or flowers around your candle to amplify the right vibes. I find my anointing my candles with the relevant essential oil adds another energetic layer to my intentions.
To level up, you can check astrology placements to align your ritual with the right energy from the cosmos. If it’s about love, maybe wait till Venus is in Libra. A new moon will help with new beginnings. Avoid Mercury Retrograde, as it’s like playing Russian roulette with energetic outcomes, which may not be what you desire.
To help increase your commitment and resonance with your goal, try adding an affirmation, chant, write a poem or choose a relevant song to play whilst creating your ritual.
Step 3: Level up your spell.
You can mix and match the candles to create more focused intentions. For example looking to create a peaceful space and protect against negative energy - use a white and black candle! Wanting to increase passion or looking for new love - it’s red and pink candles that will do the job .
Placing your candle at the centre of a crystal grid to amplify your intentions takes it up another notch. Try matching the metaphysical properties of your crystals to the intention and colour of your candle- if your thinking of invoking abundance try a green and yellow candle, citrine and Aventurine crystals amplified by clear quartz. Are you getting my drift?!
As always please take care when working with any burning object - keep out of the way of small children and animals. And of course never leave a burning candle unattended. In fact you can actually use your candles unlit which is handy if you are using them in your place of work or somewhere where it’s difficult to use a lighted candle.
So get to it and get lit!
Never leave a burning candle unattended
Please avoid wick trimmings or other foreign material to remain in or In The candle.
Always burn your candle on a heat and fireproof surface
Keep out of reach of children and pets
Keep wicks trimmed
This listing is for one (1) candle
White - peace
Orange - creativity
Pink - love
Light blue - calming
Dark blue - communication
Purple - spirituality
Candles are just under 8cm long and approx 1cm in diameter - burn time approx 2 hrs depending on burning conditions. Each candle will come with basic colour energy information and packaged carefully along with suggestions of how to use it.