CLEANSE AND PURIFY- Black and Gold Small Singing Bowls
CLEANSE AND PURIFY- Singing Bowls
Singing bowls are not just for relaxation, cleansing and space clearing, but an incredible way to reset the resonance of our crystals. I have been using singing bowls for about 25 years now. They are one of my top recommended methods for cleansing crystals.
- Singing bowls are used for a variety of things from cleansing and blessing a space, objects, meditation and even healing. They cleanse and balance the aura and all the chakras.
- Using a singing bowl to cleanse your crystals is a quick method fast, when you cleanse crystals with a singing bowl you can cleanse lots of them at once.
- A singing bowl can be used to activate and cleanse your crystal grids
- Layer up your energy by using water inside your bowl with your crystals
- Use your singing bowl to energy sense for flat and stagnant energy in rooms and spaces.
Using a singing bowl is super easy
To create sound with a singing bowl, firmly press the accompanying mallet in a circular motion against the bowl's outside edge or rim. When you hear a bright, clear tone, you can slow down the motion. Use your full arm to make the motion, rather than just rotating your wrist.
You can cheat by gentle banging the “dorje” (stick on the side) like a mallet.
How To Cleanse Crystals With A Singing Bowl
- Place your singing bowl on its cushion and onto a flat surface.
- Place your crystal or crystals around the outside of the cushion and singing bowl.
- Gently strike the side of the singing bowl with the stick, so that it emits a ringing sound.
- Gently but firmly rub the outside of the bowl with the side of the stick in a steady clockwise direction. This should keep the ringing going.
- Keep rubbing the singing bowl for a few rounds with intention. Stop when you feel this is done.
You can use your crystals inside the bowl but take care that they are not fragile as the vibration can damage some delicate crystals.
This listing is for one (1) BRASS SINGING BOWL with wood mallet ( as pictured). Measuring approx 10cm in diameter and approx 400g. Hand made in india
You will receive a similar bowl to the one pictured. The Natural markings and patterns on its surface are all part of its beauty and testament to its handmade craft. Rest assured every bowl i supply has been tested for quality as if i was keeping it for myself