CRYSTALS FOR CONFIDENCE & COURAGE
Aquamarine is one of those amazing crystals that varies so much in colour. These soft green blue of sea foam ,evokes the purity of crystalline waters, and the exhilaration and relaxation of the sea.
Aquamarine is what is known as an Seeker Energizer crystal! Seekers contain the crystal energy structure that aligns the natural energy of the crystal to the natural power of the human mind to find the way to new horizons and new capabilities. They're pointers, directors, and compasses; the fresh start crystals. These are talismans of the searcher/seeker, the scientist, the adventurer, the hunter, wanderer, and explorer. They're also crystals of the student and the researcher.
Aquamarine Energizer crystals are powerful conduit crystals for focusing and amplifying the Universal Life Force and our energy to help us accomplish our goals. They aid in our efforts to gain what we seek, enhance our lives, protect what we value, and defend us from undesirable elements.
THE MAGICAL ENERGETIC PROPERTIES OF AQUAMARINE
STONE OF COURAGE
Courage ♥ Cleansing ♥ Serenity ♥ Peace ♥ Inspiration ♥ Tranquility ♥ Inner power strength Soothing ♥ Calming ♥ Safe travel on water
Its calming energies reduce stress & quiet the mind. It has an affinity with sensitive people & can invoke tolerance of others & overcomes judgmentalism, giving support to those overwhelmed by responsibility. Clarifies perception, sharpens the intellect & clears confusion.
- The name Aquamarine comes from the Latin aqua marinus, meaning "water of the sea," and it was said to calm waves and keep sailors safe at sea.
- March’s birthstone was also thought to enhance the happiness of marriages.
- The best gems combine high clarity with limpid transparency and blue to slightly greenish blue hues. Like many beryls, aquamarine forms large crystals suitable for sizable fashioned gems and carvings.
- The pale blue, transparent crystal is a member of the Beryl family. Its colour, sometimes bluish green, is caused by iron oxides within the chemical makeup of the stone.
- Crystal system: Hexagonal crystal system
- Hardness (Mohs hardness scale): 7.5 – 8
- Aquamarine was believed to be the treasure of mermaids, and was used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness and protection.
- Associated with the Throat chakra, Aquamarine helps overcome the fear of speaking, and is an excellent stone for teachers and presenters of all types. It relaxes speakers to a stage of consciousness in which they are fully aware of their own truths, wisdom and feelings, and able to articulate them with clarity and conviction. It also allows one to speak clearly and without anger in difficult situations
- Beads of Aquamarine have been found in Egyptian mummy-pits, and the Greeks used Aquamarine for intaglios more than two thousand years ago. In antiquity it was also called precious Beryl, and in Magick of Kiram in 1685, Panzoon, or "All Life." The book advised one to engrave a crow upon the gem with a crab under its feet and wear it for joy, exultation, acquisition, and union. It was said to make the wearer cheerful and rich, and was excellent for lascivious and conjugal love. [Fernie, 131]
- As a travel crystal, greenish blue Aquamarine protects those who journey by sea, alleviating the fear of water, and guards those involved in any long-haul travel such as flying or driving long distances.
- As a love crystal, pale blue Aquamarine encourages a lover to return, helps two people with different lifestyles to live together in harmony, and reduces the effects of sensitive issues that cause quarrels.
- Aquamarine is a Water element stone, powerful for cleansing the emotional body and opening communication. Its gentle energy brings emotional patterns to the surface and assists in understanding the reason for holding onto old thoughts or patterns that are limiting forward motion.
- Aquamarine is useful for moving through transition and change, its cleansing energy removing resistance and helping one overcome fear of the unknown.
- Aquamarine is a stone of empowerment, for men and women alike. It helps in the realization that not all power comes from force. There is also power in aligning with the yielding, resilient vitality of life, and in promoting truthful and compassionate communication.
- traditions claim it is possible to see your guardian angel through an Aquamarine crystal when it points to the north
- Worry stones are perfect to slip into the palm of your hand when you are feeling stressed.
- If you are a crystal healer or would like to dabble in some crystal body layouts flat worry stones are perfect to lay on the chakra pint you are wishing to work with.
I suggest placing in full moon moonlight to energize. It can also be moved through sage smoke or incense, my favourite is on a selenite charging plate or near selenite overnight. Please avoid water.
This listing is for one (1) Aquamarine Flat Worry Stone
You will receive the exact pictured, please use your intuition to choose from the three amazing pieces available.
A. 31.3g just over 4x4cm
B. 31.1g 4x4.5cm
C. 31.3g 4x4 cm
They come packaged in their own box, with an information sheet about its energetic properties and my complimentary Crystal care sheet. Rest assured every piece I supply has been hand chosen as if i was keeping it for myself