Labradorite Choker Necklace wearable energy chakra balance & alignment
Labradorite is a stone I’ve been resistant to offer in my online store as it is exceptionally difficult to capture the true beauty of this irridecent shimmery beauty. Elusive colours reveal themselves in the light - the lore of the ancient inuits claim that labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis. An ordinary stone that transformed to the extraordinary, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms.
It is, in every sense, a Stone of Magic, a crystal of shamans, diviners, healers, and all those who travel and embrace the universe seeking knowledge and guidance. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening our own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities.
So it is with great pleasure I offer you a creation of mine from my studio
labradorite delicate choker necklace in 4mm polished beads
42.5cm in total length - so a choker style necklace, designed to sit near the throat chakra.
Handbeaded on tiger tail wire - please don’t wear in the shower or swim with it on!
THE ENERGETIC PROPERTIES OF LABRADORITE
Transformation ♥ Strengthens our Will ♥ Calming Banishes Fears ♥ Courage
A stone of transformation, useful companion through change, imparting strength & perseverance. Aligns, balances & protects the chakras. Banishes fears & insecurities, strengthens faith in the self & trust in the universe.
- Labradorite is a member of the Feldspar family and is treasured for its remarkable play of color, known as labradorescence.
- Colour: The stone, usually gray-green, dark gray, black or grayish-white, is composed in aggregate layers that refract light as iridescent flashes of peacock blue, gold, pale green, or coppery red.
- Crystal system: Triclinic
- Hardness (Mohs hardness scale): 6 – 6.5
- Transparency: Translucent, Transparent
- Crystal System: triclinic
- Labradorite occurs in mafic igneous rocks and is the feldspar variety most common in basalt and gabbro.
- Labradorite can display an iridescent optical effect (or schiller) known as labradorescence. The term labradorescence was coined by Ove Balthasar Bøggild, who defined it (labradorization) as follows: “Labradorization is the peculiar reflection of the light from submicroscopical planes orientated in one direction (rarely in two directions); these planes have never such a position that they can be expressed by simple indices, and they are not
- As a workplace stone, Labradorite brings out the best in people, making work life more congenial. It encourages courtesy and full attention to the customer, and assists part-time and temporary staff in becoming fully involved in a company
- Labradorite radiates a predominant blue crystal energy that stimulates the Throat Chakra and aligns it with the crown. Labradorite aligns and resonates with all chakras.
- As an amulet of protection, Labradorite is a powerful Barrier Filter. Barrier crystals have incredible abilities to help us focus and amplify our efforts to keep undesirable elements out of our lives. Its crystalline structure gives it strength in all directions, allowing it to provide barriers to attack from all directions simultaneously.
Any crystals used for energy work need to be regularly cleansed. I suggest placing in full moon moonlight to energize,and revitalise. To cleanse, It can also be smudged/ moved through sage smoke or incense, my favourite way to cleanse is to place on a selenite charging plate or near selenite overnight. Please avoid water
This listing is for one (1) Labradorite 4mm beaded necklace with magnetic catch
You will receive the exact necklace pictured. Measuring around 42.5cm its longest point and created from 4 mm beads on tiger tail wire with magnetic catch This beautiful piece has a variation of iridescent blue beauty
Yours will arrive lovingly parcelled with a card describing the properties of the stone as well as a complimentary crystal care sheet. Each piece is chosen carefully and vetted for quality, seriously i can’t keep them all so i offer this beauty to you.