Mini resin kit sampler
upgrade your smudging and incense experience with pure resin!
I’ve curated this beautiful pack of pure grade copal, benzoin and holywood aka palo Santo
A timeless fragrance which is wonderfully fresh with delightful bright and lively notes that are clean, piney, and lemony. Copal is a resin similar to the frankincense and myrrh family.
Cleansing, refreshing, meditation. To the ancient Mayan's, the Divine God of the Earth extracted copal resin from the Tree of Life and gave it to humans as a gift. Copal is said to be cleansing and aid in mental and spiritual endeavours. It opens the soul and stimulates creativity and imagination.
healer and a cleanser
- draws out and transmutes negative energy to positive
- linked to the Crown Chakra, making it perfect to use before and during meditation.
- mixed with white sage powerful cleansing tool!
- helps with environmental clearing and cleansing spaces
- vibrational energy of copal brings a positive and loving energy that will fill your home with peaceful energies.
- use to raise psychic vibrations in your space. Visions are more easily attained in a room fumed with copal, and psychic workings are facilitated.
Purification, blessings, prosperity, healing, energizing, uplifting, stimulating.
Benzoin is one of those incenses that often gets overlooked for the more well known scents. Burned for purification, astral projection, clears negative energy, emotional balance, eases sadness, depression, weariness, grief, anger, anxiety and to attract prosperity. When i burn it i always feel like everything is ‘right’ in the world.
It has a nice vanilla undertone with earthy balsam notes and an almost pine like scent. Similar to the frankincense and myrrh family, the benzoin species was first described by Ibn Batuta, an Arab who explored Sumatra around 1325. Its a common ingredient in not only incense making but as a fixative in perfumery, cosmetics, vet medicine and even flavouring in foods- lollies, chewing gum, gelatine, frozen dairy, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- provide focus and enhance concentration.
- It is a desirable herb for those seeking a journey into the astral world. Magically, Benzoin promotes generosity and can open a closed spirit suffering from selfishness.
- Energising, uplifting, stimulating.
- It is known to ‘melt away’ blockages and drive away evil spirits- whats not to love??
PALO SANTO or holywood
Palo santo is a sacred tree native to South America. Indigenous Latin American cultures have used its wood in traditional healing and spiritual ceremonies for centuries. A cousin of both frankincense and myrrh, palo santo literally means "holy wood," and it's a fitting name given its past. When it burns, the aromatic wood releases lemon, mint, and pine notes—an invigorating, grounding fragrance that is believed to have a number of benefits.
Shamans and healers, often known as Curanderos, traditionally used the energizing and healing properties of palo santo to purify air, dispel evil spirits, and cleanse negative energy. The wood has also long been used therapeutically to soothe cold and flu symptoms, depression, emotional pain, and other ailments. It's said that the uplifting aroma of palo santo is conducive to meditation and relaxation and that it both enhances creativity and brings good fortune.
used to remove heavy energy from the home, disinfects the air, and gives your home a very nice aroma. Can also be added to an incense blend for burning on a charcoal.
* Remove negativity from your space & spread positive energy.
* For self love and a high vibe life, meditation, yoga, mindfulness, aromatherapy, and spiritual gifts.
This listing is for one (1) sample set that includes
X1 4cm bottle of benzoin resin from siam
X1 4cm bottle of copal resin
X1 4cm bottle of palo Santo chiPs- ethically and responsibly sourced
You will receive a silmilar set to what you see here! Rest assured every piece i supply has been hand chosen as if i was keeping it for myself original design copyrighted 2023 leonie sells
Please take care when using fire and never leave a burning object unattended