Raw Green Aventurine
Green Aventurine Raw Crystal
A Stone of Sublime Prosperity and Purpose
Aventurine - so often overlooked for flashier specimens , but a powerful ally. Aventurine wants one thing – for you to succeed in all your amazing endeavours, no matter how big or small they may be. The spiritual meaning of Aventurine is that of the ‘heart healer’. It is linked to Anahata, the Heart Chakra, the activator of love, appreciation, and inner harmony.
These beautiful raw pieces are the crystal in its sublime crystalline state- shiny and ready to energetically align with your intentions.
THE MAGICAL ENERGiES of AVENTURINE
- Aventurine meaning comes from the Italian word Aventura which means “by chance” ,a hint at the great fortune this stone can bestow upon you.
- It’s name also relates to the word aventurescence, which refers to the “glittery” effect of tiny particles of highly reflective mineral ( mica and sometimes hematite) contained in a less reflective whole.
- Silicate- Si02 - quartzite family
- Mohs hardness : 6.5 to 7 (A lower apparent hardness is observed if mica inclusions are abundant.)
- Chakra: heart
- Aventurine is a variety of translucent quartz or quartzite with abundant small plate- or flake-shaped inclusions.
- for centuries Aventurine was called The Stone of the Amazons. It was said to be the stone that guarded the shields of Amazon Warrior Queens, tapping into divine femininity, fierce power, and protection.
- This reputation of being a stone of chance has given way to Aventurine’s nickname, the “Gambler’s Stone.”
- Aventurine is believed to be the luckiest stone in all games of chance. Thought to be 2.5 million years old.
- Ethiopian cultures used Aventurine to make different kinds of tools, including axes.
- Ancient Tibetans often adorned their statues’ eyes with Aventurine because they believed it would increase its powers.
- Metaphysically this a go to for good luck, prosperity and abundance
- It’s a comforter, a harmonizer, and a super handy stone to have stashed on the self for all those who want to bring a little more luck into their world.
- Whether you need a little flush of added wealth, an extra abundance of love and friendship, or just a bit more growth
Connected to the middle chakra, it acts as a reminder of the harmony we need between the lower three chakras connected Mother Earth, and higher three chakras connected to the spirit world, in order for us to feel ultimate balance during our soul experience on earth. The Heart Chakra, green on the outside and pink on the inside, is a perfect metaphor to understand the energy of aventurine. The green acting as the outer shield protecting the soft, pink heart, our inner vulnerabilities.
This comforting and secure energy gives us the confidence to move forward in life. To take risks, knowing that our heart will always be protected and safe. So place it here where it will be closest to your heart energy centre.
Prolonged sunlight may fade your aventurine so i prefer to avoid it. Any crystals used for energy work need to be regularly cleansed. I suggest placing in full moon moonlight to energize, and revitalise. To cleanse, It can also be smudged/ moved through sage smoke or incense, my favourite way to cleanse is to place on a selenite charging plate or near selenite overnight. I would avoid water due to the often present mica flecks within the stone
This listing is for one (1) AVENTURINE Raw chunk- choice of 3 beautiful options in the drop down menu, which one speaks to you?? Or take them all! No judgement here!!!!
A. 41.8g 4cm at its longest point
B. 34.4g 5cm at its longest point
C. 43.7g 5cm at its longest point
it will come to you Carefully gift wrapped with information about the properties of the stone. Along with my complimentary Crystal care sheet. Rest assured every piece i supply has been hand chosen as if i was keeping it for myself