Wearable Energy - Evil Eye ‘Nazar Boncuk’ Protection & Empowerment Necklace
WEARABLE ENERGY- Nazar Boncuk Protection and Empowerment Necklace
This gorgeous delicate yet powerful “Evil Eye” Pendant, for protection form evil and safe travel.
For centuries this symbol was worn as a protective talisman, the symbol originated in Turkey as a symbol of protection-known as the Lucky Eye or the Benevolent Eye. These beautiful pendants radiate energetic safeguarding, all while keeping you safe and stable.
PROTECT ♥ PURIFY
- the word nazar,derived from Arabic, meaning sight, surveillance, attention
- The Turkish word boncuk - is a glass bead characterized by a blue glass field with a blue or black dot superimposed on a white or yellow center.
- Written documents and beads date as early as the 16th century BC. Glass beads were made and widely used throughout the ancient world: from Mesopotamia to Egypt, from Carthage and Phoenicia to Persia, and throughout the Roman imperial period.
- The eye bead is a kind of glass art based on nazar in Turkey. This art has changed very little for thousands of years. The 3,000-year-old antique Mediterranean glass art lives in these eye bead furnaces with its every detail.
- Evil eye talismans are known to protect you from harmful vibrations – any energies that do not align with your Highest Good.
- Adorn yourself with your Rest and Protection, to safeguard your aura and keep your energy pure, high, and light everywhere you go.
- It is commonly believed that the evil eye can be given in the guise of a compliment, signifying its connection to the destructive power of jealousy.
- Amulets such as the Nazar are used in accordance with common sayings such as "an eye for an eye", where another eye can be used to protect the recipient of a malefic gaze.
This listing is for one (1) Evil Eye Necklace. The pendant itself is a delicate 5mm and comes on an 18inch silver 925 plated chain. Yours will arrive lovingly parcelled along with a card describing the properties of the symbol. You will receive one SIMILAR to the ones pictured