Wicca Made Easy Book
Wicca made easy
Welcome to the oldest spiritual tradition in the world.
One of the first Wiccan Priestesses to 'come out of the broom closet,' Phyllis Curott has forever changed the perception of Wicca in the Western world. In this book, Phyllis re-introduces the life-sustaining wisdom and techniques that will connect you to the Divine and to the love, abundance and spiritual wisdom of Mother Earth. You'll learn how to:
• attune your body, mind and spirit to Nature's rhythms to create a life of harmony, peace and fulfillment
• enter spirit realms and work with spirit guides, power animals and spirits of place for guidance and healing
• cast gorgeous spells and create sacred spaces and altars to nourish your soul
• practice empowering lunar and Sabbat rites to experience divine communion
• embody your spirit, empower your purpose and manifest your gifts
This engaging and inspiring book will open your heart, your mind and your spirit to the Sacred around and within you. It's time to awaken your life to its divine magic!
About the Author
Phyllis Curott is one of America's first public Wiccan Priestesses, an attorney, and author whose groundbreaking books, published in fourteen countries, made Wicca accessible to the world and awakened an entire generation to the Goddess. Phyllis was named one of the "Ten Gutsiest Women of the Year'"alongside Hilary Clinton, by Jane Magazine. She was inducted into the Martin Luther King, Jr. Collegium of Clergy and Scholars. New York Magazine declared Curott's teaching the culture's "next big idea". Widely covered in the international media, Time recently published her as one of "America's leading voices". She is Vice Chair Emerita of the 2015 Parliament of the World's Religions and founder of the Temple of Ara. Curott received her degree in philosophy from Brown University and her Juris Doctor from New York University.
This listing is for one (1) Wicca made easy book
- ASIN : B07C6YS6LB
- Publisher : Hay House UK (20 November 2018)
- Language : English
- File size : 1838 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 274 pages