Directional Guidance - Crossroad Crystals.
Before I get started into what’s and why’s and how we can harness the energy of directional crystals. I’d like to share an observation which I have experienced. For well over 35 years of crystal collecting and 21 years of professionally rehoming our shiny friends. I have found that Mother Nature unearths “batches” (particularly of quartz) with one particular formation at a time. A crystal prescription from mother earth if you like! These crystals metaphysical vibrations always seem to coincides with our energy requirements. It’s happened so many times I can’t see coincidence in it - synchronicity is the keyword!
Me being me also i can’t help but layer this energy up another notch by delving in a little deeper. Let’s start with one of the hermetic laws of the universe - The Principle of Vibration.
In hermetic philosophy, vibrations are caused by ideas and subconscious needs ... Hermetic philosophy says that this isn't just a coincidence. Instead, let’s say when we resonate joy, we will actually attract people into our lives who bring us more joy. This also seems to be the way of crystals - whether this be on a conscious or subconscious level.
Cross Crystals are simply crystals that have another crystal lying across it. The second crystal may be at an angle like an X, or straight across like in a traditional “Cross” shape. I’m going to push that explanation to also cover formations where two major terminations from the same cluster base cross and point in two distinct direct directions., rather than just a single point with a crossing crystal.
So what is it about these cross road crystals that makes them so important for our energetic requirements right now?
Why I believe these are being unearthed at the present time, is our major planetary energy shifts- the planet is changing, human kind is changing and there are major disruptions occuring. A time to make major choices.
‘Crossroad’ crystals as the name imply are directional energy stones. We are on the cusp - of change and decisions to be made. Currently passing into the age of Aquarius - with a new year beginning off the back off a full moon, major eclipses, energetic movement and a global pandemic. Doesn’t it stand to reason this sudden ‘glut’ of crossroads have been sent to us to help guide us through the changes? Where are we going what are we doing on a personal as well as planetary level? Maybe just maybe some of the answers lie encoded in our shiny friends! If you are being guided to make changes in your life it may just be that these crystals have appeared now for this very reason.
Working With Directional Energy
Cross Crystals are very helpful to assist us in making decisions, especially when at a “Cross Road” in life. These crystals represent options, certainty and good decision making.
The trick to working with these stones is meditation. Spending some quiet time with this stone to go over options you already know are available. By letting the thought process flow – try not to analyse the options, let ideas flow. Empty your mind, focus on your breath, and let new previously unknown options reveal themselves. I find it helpful to journal any thoughts and ideas then process and analyse them at a later time with a fresh outlook.
Another way to use this helpful crystal is to place the crystal in the hands of the person doing the talking, while the other listens with patience and an open mind/heart. Then they may have their turn to hold the crystal and communicate uninterrupted.
Another talent Cross Crystals have is to show close partnerships/ relationships, that even though both are attached, they can each have their own interests, and directions they may each travel – yet still stay connected and in harmony with each another.
Not only are crossroad crystals good for assisting in decision making but they can also help teach tolerance and empathy for others who may have opposing views or opinions to our own.
Conflict resolution by people who have a close relationship with each other. When discussing the cause of conflict try placing a crossroad crystal between the participants.
DIRECTIONAL ENERGY AND CHAKRA’S
Cross Crystals are not common, but arnt impossible to find. Stabilizing and centring, the Cross Crystal opens us up to the multiplicity of worlds and assists us in spiritual study. This Crystal formation removes “energy implants” and also clears and activates any and all chakra’s.
The base chakra controls our “grounding” to the earth and is associated with all our survival instincts and self-preservation. Relates also to the physical body, individuality, stability and security.
Place on the BASE CHAKRA : To balance the foundation of physicality and spirituality body/soul. Energy blockages & ancestral blockages.
- Use on the sacral chakra when you are searching for a new approach to your current plans. The Sacral chakra is the epicenter of life and creation. It is your connection with intimacy, both sexual exchange and a feeling of connection to others and the Universe.
- Place on the sacral chakra: For Creativity blockages, relationship stagnation and physically , particularly for the female reproductive organs. Use to help open psychic gifts or talent of clairsentience or clear feeling.
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
- This chakra represents the self, the ego and our confidence. Our presentation of our selves to others and who we are. It’s the ego. The Solar Plexus Chakra is the first of our relationship-oriented chakras.
- Place on the solar plexus chakra to help unblock low self-esteem. This is our PowerPoint of power, creativity and courage. To work on the Solar Plexus means to work on the self in relation to others, our confidence, how we negotiate and how we balance our needs with the needs of others.
- The heart chakra is a place of love, beauty, compassion and forgiveness..use to help with decisions of the heart. The heart chakra may be the one chakra that we sense the most powerfully. Across cultures, the chest area and the heart have been associated with strong emotions.
- If the heart chakra is out of balance you may have sudden bursts of anger, jealousy or blaming others for any issues that arise in your life. You might need constant confirmation of your self worth, feeling unloved or lacks compassion for others.
- With this stone in hand, you are able to connect the lower chakras with the higher chakras to achieve balance. It will encourage compassion for yourself and others and enhance your innate healing abilities.
- It will assist in encouraging the entire immune system to function at its peak. It maintains a healthy heart and circulatory system. This stone when placed on the heart chakra will help with tissue regeneration
- Communication blockages - place on throat chakra throat chakra is the center of communication, emotion, and creativity. It affects your ability to be honest and express your thoughts.
- When your throat chakra is imbalanced or blocked, it can be difficult for energy to flow in the area. Useful for anyone difficulty expressing your thoughts, feeling timid or shy, talking without thinking. Place on the throat chakra to unblock repressed emotions or to balance overactive throat chakra activity
THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- place on the third eye chakra for opening Gifts such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, psychic knowing and intuition to develops and unblock.
- Use to to bridge any energy gaps which may have been caused by any form of accident or from surgery you may have had.
Our Crown Chakra is our connection to the divine and from where we can achieve bliss. It enables abstract thinking, where boundaries between the material and formless are blurred and elements take on their true, natural state. Awakening and unblocking the Crown Chakra removes cynicism and enlightens us to the most true state of the universe that we are a part of.
One of the things i love about crystals is that no two are the same, the subtle differences between each stone and the way we are attracted on a particular piece never ceases to amaze me. If you have awareness about your choice or attraction to a certain crystal really does speak energetically where you are vibrationally at. So if you are attracted to these particular stones change is in the wind, blockages are ready to be opened, decisions made and a whole new shift in energy is about to be unveiled.